This organisation has over 15 large retail outlets in Ireland with sales of over €120 million.
It is part of a chain that in total has over 150 branches in 6 countries.
Review of Business Organisation & Internal Controls (2008)
- Review on behalf of the Internal Audit Unit of management, operational and financial controls, including:
- Senior management structure and reporting lines
- Operational controls, including logistics, warehousing and security
- Accuracy and validity of accounting for income, purchasing and overhead expenditures
- Security of cash and other monetary assets
- I.T. information security, continuity of financial and operational systems
This is a company with nationwide distribution franchises for certain construction materials.
Internal Control Evaluation and Design (2007)
- Review of management information system and internal financial controls:
- Reporting to management with practical recommendations for change
- Assessment and reporting on the efficiency of accounting processes and financial controls